How we can help you
Founded by Celebrity skin expert Louise Thomas-Minns, U & Your Skin offers a unique approach to skin care which is perfectly designed to help you get the best out of your skin. Louise has developed her exclusive 3D philosophy to incorporate a scientific, nutritional and holistic approach
What to expect
Our series of signature facials and supplementary therapies use only products which have been hand-picked by Louise, to bring you the best in ingredient technology, including New York’s exclusive Elena Rubin range which is currently only available from U & Your Skin in the UK.
And our flagship boutique Skin Lounge skin lounge in the heart of historic Norwich offers luxurious and relaxing surroundings for all our clients.
What our clients say
- I’ve been seeing Louise for 6 months for a monthly facial and my skin has never been better; I’ve seen a huge improvement in skin tone so my skin looks radiant. I’m glad I’ve stayed the course and followed Louise’s advice. Plus it’s a heavenly de-stressing experience!
- Thank you very much for my skin consultation and facial last week. I feel like I’ve finally found someone who understands my skin and can help me with it. The facial was extremely relaxing and I came away feeling confident we can improve the condition of my skin!
- The Skin Lounge is a haven of nature and the treatment is always so agreeable and relaxing. As Louise proceeds with the treatment she explains what she is doing and the function of the products she is applying and afterwards my skin looks healthy and I feel I look years younger!
Thank you Louise
- I was asked recently by a friend whether I had had fillers as I was looking glowing & healthy – “No!” I replied “I’ve been having facials from Louise!”. I can’t recommend you highly enough!
- Louise is amazing and her facials are just fabulous. She is oozing with enthusiasm and is the best skin consultant I have ever been to!
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10 – 6pm, Tuesday & Thursday 10.30 – 7.30pm, Saturday 10 – 5pm
We are also available at our London venue on Wednesdays 1.30 – 8pm